SHOW TOPICS AND LINKS FOR EPISODE 17:
- Inspired by the movie "Why We Ride", we talk about why we ride motorcycles and share some of our memorable experiences. iTunes links contain our affiliate code
- Discussed a great interview on Motorcycle.com with Zero Motorcycles battery technician Luke Workman
- Rico discusses demo ride at Zero Motorcycles again
- 2015 Yamaha R1 hits the dyno
- Motus drops a supercharged custom version at the Hand Built Motorcycle Show
HEAD OVER TO THE SHOP
- Reached out to Randall Washington at Randakk's Cycle Shakk who gave us some good advice on approaching the thought of supercharging a GL1000. He created the prototype we looked at previously.
- Still considering this option, but it's going to cost a bit more than expected.
- Isle of Man TT May 30 - June 12
- Indian Demo Rides - April 24-25
- Can-Am Spyder Demo Rides - April 29
- Ray Price Bikefest - Capital City Bikefest Sept 25 - Sept 27
Running time: 56 minutes, 10 seconds
Questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org