The guys recap their 2016 trip to the Barber Vintage Festival including the ride home and activities from the last day of the festival.
Vintage Festival Day 3
- Interview with Lee Conn, President of Motus Motorcycles to update changes for 2017, thoughts on the festival, and more.
- Quick update from Brian Case, Vice President of Motus Motorcycles and Head of Design
- Rico rides the Motus MST and MSTR with Lee Conn just outside the Barber Motorsports complex
- Ride home from Birmingham to Atlanta area set us up nicely for completing the trip home
We want to give thanks to some great people we met at Barber
- Guys at the beer stand from Five Star Event Catering for handing out some additional coozies
- Ken Ciocci (apologies, we said Mike during the recording) from Spectro Oils for helping Jon with his Spyder leak. Please check them out, great people and some fine products as well if you are looking for performance oil.
Help keep the show AD free and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated.
Running time: 1 hour 13 minutes
Questions or comments: email@example.com or the Feedback page