SHOW TOPICS AND LINKS FOR EPISODE 31:
Rico takes a spin on a Moto Guzzi California and we have an interview with the founder of 2 Wheels 1 Cause, Neville Lee.
Visit RDubStudios.com/donate if you would like to support the show. The donations are just recommendations you can give more or less to us improve the show. During the process, sign up for our newsletter for details on improvements and future plans.
Rico talks about his demo ride on a Moto Guzzi California. Rich plays chase and gets video from the ride, which we will post on YouTube later.
- The California was placed into "VELOCE" mode for Rico's ride.
Rich and Rico sit down and have an interview with Founder of 2Wheels1Cause Neville Lee, who we met at the Motus open house in October.
- Neville shares why he started 2 Wheels 1 Cause.
- National Diabetes Awareness Ride in Tampa, FL on November 21st.
- Neville will be a going on cross country tour in early 2016. The tour will start in Tampa, FL and end in Los Angeles, CA, but will make a little side stop in Seattle, WA.
- To support Neville on his journey to bring awareness about diabetes, visit 2Wheels1Cause Donate Page.
Upcoming events that one or more LoudPipes! members plan on attending:
- Charlotte Auto Show (November 19th-22nd, 2015)
- Easyriders Charlotte, NC Bike Show Tour (January 23, 2016)
- Charlotte AutoFair (April 7th-10th, 2016)
- 12th Annual Barber Vintage Festival (October 7th-9th, 2016)
Running time: 1 hour 21 minutes
Questions or comments: email@example.com