The gang is back in full force as everyone returns from vacation, classes, and riding.
- While Jon was riding back from Robbinsville, NC in July with Broncoride, they did a motovlog with Jon about Loud Pipes Podcast, Check out his channel and the video.
- Jon took a trip to New Bedford, MA with Bobby (Irishman80) from Moto Amino app.
- Main reason for trip was to get Fish and Chips from Gene's Famous Seafood, meet other Moto Amino members, and get a photo
- Total miles for trip: 1,766
- Total ride time of trip was 70 hours
- Ten states (North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Washington DC)
- Music to listen to while riding - Riders of Loud Pipes! Playlist, Loud Pipes! R.A.F Designer Mix, and NortEast Ride
Spend My Money!
Scenario: early 40s rider with 20 years experience. Looking to move from a cruiser to a more sporty bike with touring potential (hard bags). Budget is around $10k and enjoy spirited riding, but this bike will serve no track duty. I ride solo only so no two up consideration. Prefer engine with character to simply the most performance on paper. Dislike chains as final drive.
- New Harleys - Will talk more in depth next show
- Confederate and zero deal to make electric bikes
- Indian first ever manufacturer title America flat track grand national champ.
- Jon repacked his two brothers racing exhaust as he hit the 5k mile change interval.
- Ray Price Capital City Bikefest - September 22-24 - Raleigh, North Carolina
- Barber Vintage Festival - October 6th-8th, 2017 - Leeds, Alabama - CANCELLED due to personal obligations
- Bucket List Ride (Mini Iron Butt) - October 14th-15th 2017 (Ride from Manteo, NC to Murphy, NC)
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated
Running time: 01 hour 23 minutes
Questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Feedback page