Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated.
We welcome back brother Hogan as he's been dealing with other priorities and we get back to talking about what we love, motorcycles!
- Motorcycle Podcasters Challenge update: First six letters have been drawn for week one and some riders have already scored points.
- Donations are being accepted to support the winners of the MPC and we are seeding the pot with $125 to start!
- Harley lines up to make a bid for Harley Davidson?
- Where is my LiveWire?!?! Let's keep making noise until Harley brings this to market.
- David Green sent a note looking to get our take on the Yamaha Raider. He's 6'4" and we include some comments from First Five Rider Jebie since he owns a Raider.
- Nev Lee who was a guest on the show for episode 31, is out on his ride again to raise awareness for diabetes. Check out his travels and get a t-shirt before the campaign ends.
- Rich is starting to take apart the R6 for a new chain and sprockets. Enjoying the process of cleaning it up, looking for things that need to be fixed, and just becoming familiar with a sport bike.
- Jon has 15k service done on the Spyder and learns that the semi-auto shifting requires good oil pressure. Since it was a quart low, the shifting was not smooth.
- Homestead Hill Hootenanny 2017 (Boone, NC/Robbinsville, NC - July6th - July 9th) Rico and Jon are going. This is a large moto vloggers meetup
- Barber Vintage Festival - October 6th-8th, 2017 - Leeds, Alabama
Running time: 1 hour 16 minutes
Questions or comments: email@example.com or the Feedback page