You may recall from a prior episode where Rico caught a massive Yellow Fin Tuna. The captain and owner of that boat turned out to be from the Isle of Man, which then set the wheels in motion for this episode. Big thanks to Benn Gilmour for joining us and sharing what it's like on the Isle of Man and watching the TT. Please check out Jackpot Sport Fishing and look him up if you are in Costa Rica.
Interesting tidbits from the conversation with Benn
- Benn's father had an RG500 GP bike and has been involved with TT racers for over 20 years
- Between a pub in Creg-ny-Baa and Hillberry is Benn's favorite place to watch the TT
- Listens to the action on Radio TT on Manx radio
- Follow the action with timing and scoring (web app)
- Must try food on the Isle of Man:
- Manx Kippers
- Chips, grated cheese, and gravy
- John McGuinness is Benn's racer to watch this year, although Michael Dunlop will be tough to beat
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated.
Running time: 1 hour 11 minutes
Questions or comments: email@example.com or the Feedback page