In this episode of the Loud Pipes motorcycle podcast the guys talk a little ride planning, bid farewell to Victory Motorcycles, and thoughts on other bikes that could be options other than Harley-Davidson and Indian.
The guys start off by breaking the news that Rich and Jon are going to take a little ride down to Daytona for the Rolex 24 hour race at Daytona.
Victory Motorcycle closing after 18 years. The guys talk about the history of Victory, engines, and models they have made over the years. We share our thoughts on why Polaris shutdown Victory and what be next. Maybe a new Indian... This is also part 1 as we have a special guest for the next episode to continue the conversation.
We do a little searching and find other manufacturers that you should look at if you don't want to follow everyone else with Harley and Indian bikes.
- If you listen to the live stream one of Rich's 2017 Predictions was Victory would get some much needed love from Polaris. Well, he came clean and said he took it out during editing.
- Easyriders Bike Show Charlotte, NC January 21, 2017
- Rolex 24 hours at Daytona - Daytona, FL January 28-29, 2017
- American Flat Track Race - Charlotte, NC April 1, 2017
- Moto Vlogger Spring Mountain Ride - April 7, 2017 - Going to be staying in Pigeon Forge, TN.
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated.
Running time: 1 hour 02 minutes
Questions or comments: email@example.com or the Feedback page