In this exciting episode the guys have a special guest, cover some listener feedback, and have some fun with race car audio to support Rich's comment about the sound of the Ford GT race car. The guys also welcome Steve and Tytis as two new members to the Riders of Loud Pipes! and thank them for their support.
Also, it's contest time, see bottom of this post for details
LegUp Landin Gear
- The guys sit down and chat with Pete Giarrusso from Pete G's Chopper Design Services.
- The LegUp Landin Gear system
- Interview partly inspired by listener feedback. Thomas writes that he was having trouble holding up his Electra Glide at low speeds and while he is considering a trike, was looking for alternatives. He is also looking at Spyder's after hearing of Jon's enjoyment of his RSS.
Harley has new bike - Street Bob
- Feedback from Walter that we started to talk about IMSA. He also mentioned that this could be the last year of Corvettes and that Cadillac would be entering next year on as new platform for GM. We have found some non-official information around Cadillac is going Prototype racing in 2017, but no information on the Corvette C7.R going anywhere. Check here for some 2017 silly season update for IMSA racing.
- We play race car sounds from inside the cars courtesy of the Marshall Pruett podcast and discuss which ones we think sound best
Head Over to the garage:
- Rich has been looking into what it will take to R6 on to the track and shares what he has found in regard to gear.
- ADV ride at Motorcycles of Charlotte November 19th
- Easyriders Bike Show Charlotte, NC January 21th, 2017
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated.
Running time: 1 hour 24 minutes
Questions or comments: email@example.com or the Feedback page
We are giving away a Legend Gear Smartphone Tasche, which was donated to the show by First Five rider Zyon (Thanks again!) and here is how you enter:
Share this post or others from our Facebook page on another motorcycle related Facebook page, group, or your own timeline. You MUST use the Facebook share feature so that we can track the entries. We will allow up to five shares from each person and then pick a random number to determine the winner. If you are not on Facebook, share it on another social media platform and send us an email to the feedback address or our feedback form with evidence of your share.
Here are some pictures of the actual case with an Apple iPhone 6S plus (caseless) for reference: