In this latest installment of the Loud Pipes! Motorcycle Podcast the guys talk about motorcycles from the EICMA show in Milan Italy. There were so many motorcycles revealed at EICMA that we only picked a few that we feel are the most interesting.
Before getting down to business - we would like to take a moment to thank all the veterans that have served our country over the past 240 years.
Quick Store update - we had a request for hi-viz shirts, so we had our graphic department work on the request and now have orange and green short/long sleeve shirts. Also the logo was changed from white/red to gray/black. So please check out the LoudPipes store.
- Ducati Multistrada 950 and pricing details
- Ducati 1299 Superleggera (Very limited edition - 500)
- Also check out the BMW HP4 Race launch video for more carbon fiber goodness
- Scramblers - Cafe Race and Desert Sled
- Moto Guzzi V7 III and 50th anniversary of V7
- Triumph Street Scrambler
- Honda CB1100TR Flat-Tracker Concept
- Zero - They are getting better
- Kawasaki Z650f
- Kawasaki Z900
- Rich looking at getting on the track at Carolina Motorsport Park
- Mis-spoke about what Moto Guzzi California engine size Rico test rode. It was at 1400cc and not a 1200cc.
- Planning - choosing a custom style - as Rico said in Episode 62 - please write in your thoughts on a basic style.
- Rich's brother picked up a 1980 Suzuki GS 850
- New manufacturer coming into IMSA Weathertech Sports Championship
- ADV ride at Motorcycles of Charlotte November 19th
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated.
Running time: 1 hour 13 minutes
Questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Feedback page