In this episode of Loud Pipes! the guys circle back and talk about the new Milwaukee Eight. But unlike episode 55 where we talk about news articles about the engine, we - well Rich got a first hand impression. The guys also talk about the Harley and the Davidson's series on the Discovery channel.
We have made some reward changes. Our private social network perk has moved to the $5 level and we grandfathered anyone that was supporting at the $1 level. We also have been working on our Barber Shop reward. Please check out our patreon page for details on all our rewards.
Milwaukee Eight - first ride impression
- Twin cooled 107 cu in Milwaukee Eight
- Matte grey and black
- Screamin Eagle 110 cu in twin cam
- Rubber mounted
- Tesla announces a new model S - P100D:
- Can do 0-60 MPH in 2.5 seconds
- Has a range of 315 miles
- Its the 3rd fastest accelerating production car
Harley-Davidson 2017 Lineup Changes:
- Models discontinued:
- Fat Boy Low
- Electra Glide Ultra Low
- Road Glide Ultra CVO
- V-Rod - rumors at this point nothing official.
- Street 500/750 now available with ABS, Smart Security System with hands-free, proximity-based security fob. Each are a factory-installed option.
Upcoming events that one or more Loud Pipes! members plan to attend:
- 2017 Harley Davidson Open house September 22nd thru September 25th
- 12th Annual Barber Vintage Festival (October 7th-9th, 2016)
Help keep the show AD free and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated.
Running time: 1 hour 15 minutes 22 seconds
Questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Feedback page