This is a special episode as it marks the 2nd anniversary of Loud Pipes! Also this date is import in American history as it marks the 15th anniversary since 9/11, so the guys take a moment to remember all the lives lost on this day.
Tonight the guys are going to give updates on past guest that have been on the show as well as some special guests calling into the show.
- Smith from Mortons custom cycle
- Alex Crookes from EatSleepRIDE - No major update on app, but they are heading to the "Tail of the Dragon"
- Lee Conn from Motus
- Recent appearance on Jay Leno's garage
- Richard Janis Motorcycles
- Discovery days coming up in September
- Looking forward to seeing them at Barber again
- Neville Lee 2 wheels 1 cause
- Matthew Williams
- No major moto vlogging update. He has fixed the Manga from issues on June mountain ride.
- Jim May - Mathews Fun Machines
- Flying Fortress is in and they have a demo bike, stop by and take it for a ride
- Charlie Hearn - Motorcycle of Charlotte
- BMW has a Scrambler coming out soon
- BMW has a 310R coming out soon
- Triumph is talking about redoing the Street Triple to an 800 model
- Ural has a new special edition. The Gear Up Sahara
- Zero had two new bikes release this year - DSR and FXS. They also have a 10th Anniversary DSR. There is talk that a redesign of bikes for 2018.
- MV Agusta updated their Brutale 800 this year
- Morgan three wheelers announced an EV Model. As will be bringing 4 wheel cars to America, but no date yet.
- The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride - September 25th. This event was started in 2012 and in 2015 the ride had over 37,000 participants in 410 cities in 79 countries which raised over $2.3M (US) for prostate cancer research.
- Indian Motorcycles in Gastonia is now hosting a Bikes, Cars, and Coffee on Saturday. The first event was September 3rd.
- Deb Gasque (The Fashionista has an iron butt) - Joined the guys for the show
- Will be doing the 50CC at the end of September, leaving from Jacksonville, FL and riding to San Diego, CA in 50 hours.
- After completing the 50CC will take back road back to east coast and stop at Barber to visit with the guys.
- Kevin McKinney from Throttled Podcast
- Also attending Barber and will meet up with the guys
- One year anniversary show will be in a couple of weeks
- Ted Ketler from Motorcycle Men Podcast - Called into the show
- Aerin Shaw from Dr. Jekill and Mr. Hyde
- Robert Rivera airbrush artist
- Jocelyn Dorsey WBTV-2
- Roundtable Aaron Smith, road hogs, and vloggers
Upcoming events that one or more Loud Pipes! members plan to attend:
- 2017 Harley Milwaukee Eight demo rides. September 17th and 18th (pre-open house event, no-sign up and will be first come first serve)
- 12th Annual Barber Vintage Festival (October 7th-9th, 2016)
We are working on a new support level called the "Barber Shop" to coincide with our 2nd annual trip to the Barber Vintage Festival. As of now we have set the support level at $10/month with a new logo t-shirt and some sort of annual Loud Pipes! swag.
Help keep the show AD free and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated.
Running time: 1 hour 11 minutes 05 seconds
Questions or comments: email@example.com or the Feedback page