Rico is in the house for Ep54 and we get all excited about a peek at the Moto Guzzi MGX-21 Flying Fortress in person, plus an update on MPC, and some news.
- Follow the story on ESR for daily points updates
- Update on points through halfway point (Throttled still leads over Loud Pipes!)
- Announcement of the winner will be done via live stream August 31st 9:30pm ET
- The teams will also meet post-challenge roundtable style to recap and discuss possible changes for the next challenge
- If you have ideas or thoughts on the challenge: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Feedback page
- Rich got a peek at a fresh delivery at Matthews Fun Machines
- Stunning level of detail and carbon fiber does not translate well in pictures.
- Welcome to Chris who is now #4 of the First Five group, so only one spot remains!
- Next Monthly Production Hangout is Sunday Aug 28, 2016
- Something special in the works for Barber that we'll announce in the next show
News and other topics
- You can rent Indian Motorcycles from Eagle Rider
- 2017 Spyders from Can-AM
- Harley agrees to $15 million settlement with EPA
- The Milwaukee Eight engine from Harley - Davidson seems legit based on EPA data
Upcoming events that one or more Loud Pipes! members plan to attend:
- Cycle Gear Charlotte - bike night - August 26th 5pm
- 12th Annual Barber Vintage Festival (October 7th-9th, 2016)
Help keep the show AD free and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated.
Running time: 1 hour 12 minutes 37 seconds
Questions or comments: email@example.com or the Feedback page