Rico joins us during this episode to give an update on his move and we talk mostly about our riding experience during the Motorcycle Podcasters Challenge.
Jon joined the Motorcycle Men for Season 2 episode 33
- Follow the story on ESR for daily points updates
- Update on points through halfway point (Throttled leads by 11 points over Loud Pipes!)
- We discuss some possible changes coming in the next challenge likely in May 2017
- We always encourage people to ride within their limits, stay hydrated, and watch for signs of heat related issues
- Sport Ryder Rentals, Dallas, Texas area - Rich planned to rent from here, but just didn't work out
- Rico looking at Amsoil for his Roadmaster to help with heat
- Also doing a little bike shopping by way of a CSC CX3 Adventure. Rico on a 250?!
Upcoming events that one or more Loud Pipes! members plan on attending:
Help keep the show AD free and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated.
Running time: 57 minutes
Questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Feedback page