- Follow the story on ESR for daily points updates
- Update on rides through challenge day 4:
- Rich is making daily posts about it on ESR (follow @macdracer)
- Starting to feel like a chore to Jon, so he's going to change his perspective
What Motorcycle Would the President Ride?
- Interesting topic that grew out of our Patreon Slack group.
- Since we are electing a new President this year, we considered what motorcycle would the current President and past Presidents ride?
- Rich: President: Indian Bagger, First Lady: Harley Low Rider
- Jon: President: Honda Goldwing, First Lady: Sportbike
- Aaron: President: BMW touring, First Lady: Harley
- We are looking for your feedback, let us know your thoughts. Based on the amount of feedback received, we may or may not continue this process going back through prior Presidents
Touring is a mindset:
Inspired by Dr. Clint Ackerman and his US tour this year on a 1993 Suzuki Intruder 1400
Upcoming events that one or more Loud Pipes! members plan on attending:
If you enjoy the show, want to keep it AD free, and receive generous rewards for your contribution, check out our donation page loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated.
Running time: 58 minutes 31 seconds
Questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Feedback page