The guys talk about the trip from their homes to Atlanta, GA where they had some amazing interviews planned to feature on upcoming shows. Since the trip produced a lot of great content, we will be releasing a show weekly over the next several weeks to get this content out as quickly as possible.
After our planning session for episode 46, the guys unpacked the gear and did a mock setup and test run to make sure all of the recording equipment was working properly. During the chat Jon dropped a bomb on Rich and Rico!
Ride to Atlanta:
- Jon left Durham, NC around 6:30am.
- Jon met up with Rich at D&D in Charlotte, NC around 9:30am
- Rich loaded up Della (WRX) with his stuff and left around 10:00 am.
- Met up with Rico at 11:30am and went to Yard House for lunch.
- The guys jumped on I-85 South and rode off to Atlanta, GA
- Hit Atlanta, GA around 4:15 pm - just the right time for rush hour traffic, which took the next hour to get to the hotel
- After a little refresh - back into Della for the 3.5 mile drive to dinner, which only took 30 minutes! Got to love big city traffic...
- Sena Update - Works great with two, but once a third party was added there was open mic noise. Didn't matter who started intercom. Will have to play around with the Sena more to see if they can figure out the problem. If you have any ideas, reach us on our Feedback page
Audio Test and Jon's news:
- Guys unpack gear and test the setup for the next day
- Jon harassed the guys into doing an audio test
- Rico started by asking Jon about his ride down
- While chatting Jon casually drops a bomb! You'll have to listen to find out. :)
Upcoming events that one or more Loud Pipes! members plan on attending:
- Ducati XDiavel demo Ride in June/July
- Moto Vlogging Meetup Makup - July 15th-17nd.
- 12th Annual Barber Vintage Festival (October 7th-9th, 2016)
Motorcycle Men Events:
- Americade - June 7th-11th
If you enjoy the show, want to keep it AD free, and receive generous rewards for your contribution, check out our donation page loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated.
Running time: 1 hour 35 minutes