In this episode the guys talk about attending the Triumph Bonneville launch party, Rich's take on the Charlotte Easyriders show, and Harley releases two new models. Plus we have Aaron Smith join us from Hawaii.
Rich mentioned that we have our first Pateron sponsor - Markus Arebom from Sweden. Per his Facebook comment the first LoudPipes! t-shirt is headed to Sweden.
We hope all our mid-atlantic and northeast listeners are doing alright with their snow events this season. But not to rub it in, less than week after the storm hit North Carolina we had temperatures in the mid 60's. This allowed for Rich and Rico to get out and take a nice mid-winter ride.
Triumph Bonneville Launch party
Aaron Smith who is on vacation in Hawaii give us a review of Triumph Bonneville T100 that he rented and his take on riding around Hawaii.
Easyriders - Charlotte 2016
- Due to winter storm Jonas, Rich was the only member of Loud Pipes! to make the show.
- Light crowd and limited bikes on display, Very few cars and vendors
- Plenty of big wheeled baggers, but Rich saw some he would actually ride
- One particular bike of interest was a Harley Davidson FL with a half pan head and knucklehead motor (1945/1947)
- Rich's prediction on next custom trend - Custom Dyna
- Rico is working on Rich's video he took from show and will be on YouTube very soon.
Harley releases two new models
Upcoming events that one or more Loud Pipes! members plan on attending:
- Charlotte AutoFair (April 7th-10th, 2016)
- 12th Annual Barber Vintage Festival (October 7th-9th, 2016)
Visit RDubStudios.com/donate if you would like to support and help us improve the show or better yet visit our Patreon page where your contribution will help us achieve our goals and there are rewards for you for different pledge levels.
Running time: 1 hour 11 minutes
Questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org