SHOW TOPICS AND LINKS FOR EPISODE 16:
Rich bit on an April Fools article, hook, line, and sinker! But come on, how cool would be if Harley did resurrect the VR1000?!
- Rico test rides a new Street Glide Special (in Rich's favorite color; matte black)
- Discussed the Saleen 302 Black Label Mustang delivering 730hp
- Motorycle.com reviews the Ducati and Triumph Scramblers head to head. Something we have been thinking about for a while now and we talk about it.
- Discussed a first ride write up of Arch Motorcycles KRGT-1
- Rico stumbles onto the Mono and wants an F3 car for the street
- Our favorites from the New York Auto Show
- After Rico had a quick ride on the Street Glide again, we compare and contrast with the Indian Chieftain and the Victory Magnum to see which one we prefer.
HEAD OVER TO THE SHOP
- Ran into an issue supercharging the Gold Wing. The prototype kit we were looking at was sold and never brought to market. Don't worry we are looking at other options for boost.
- Charlotte - Food Lion Auto Fair April 9 - 12
- MotoGP race in Austin Texas April 10 - 12
- Isle of Man TT May 30 - June 12
Running time: 1 hour, 03 minutes, 05 seconds
Questions or comments: email@example.com