Colin aka Broncoride joins us to discuss the latest results from Harley-Davidson and the news around closing Kansas City final assembly and the confirmation of LiveWire coming in 18 months! To top it off, Colin is also to most recent member to the Riders of Loud Pipes and we thank him for his support!
- Broncoride does moto-vlogging and reviews on his YouTube channel, check it out!
- We take a look at Harley-Davidson 4th quarter and year end results
- The closing of the Kansas City final assembly location might be more than you think
- LiveWire confirmed in the next 18 months! For a peek at this, take a look at the demo ride we did three year ago.
Ted from the Motorcycle Men shared some of his thoughts on riding gear from the prior episode
- Lobster gloves for Brother Bacon
- Tobacco Wear Kevlar pants
- Tobacco Wear warm weather shirt
- Most comfy boots per Ted :)
- Dragon Krew Moto-Amino ride to Key West FL. - February 18th, 2018 - February 21st, 2018 is a saddle sore 1000!
- 2nd Annual Congregation show - April 14th, 2018 2-8pm
- 1st Annual Loud Pipes Meetup - July 13th, 2018 - July 15th, 2018 - near Gettysburg area
- 2nd Annual East Coast Meetup - June 9th, 2018 - Captial Powersports, Wake Forest, NC.
- 3rd Annual MPC June 21st, 2018 - July 11th, 2018
- Barber Vintage Festival - October 5th, 2018 - October 7th, 2018
- Jon plans to ride across the country, much more detail to add at a later time. :)
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one-time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated
Running time: 1 hour 17 minutes
Questions or comments: email@example.com or the Feedback page