Main topic this week is our visit to the 2018 Easyriders show in Charlotte. Rico's brother Kevin joins us to review our favorites and general discussion about the show. Don't miss the update from Jon on the new Spyder and he has a surprise in the events section! We also welcome our latest member to the Riders of Loud Pipes and we thank James Providakes for the support.
Enjoy the photos below and we discussed several during this episode.
- Update on the new Spyder from Jon
- 2017 CAN-AM Spyder F3S
- 1330cc inline triple, Fox podium shocks, Brembo brakes, and defeat-able traction control are the S package.
- Couple hundred miles so far and loving it
- Handling, comfort, power, and ergonomics all improved, plus it will pick the front end off the ground too!!!
- Dragon Krew Moto-Amino ride to Key West FL. - February 18th, 2018 - February 21st, 2018 is a saddle sore 1000!
- 2nd Annual Congregation show - April 14th, 2018 2-8pm
- 1st Annual Loud Pipes Meetup - July 13th, 2018 - July 15th, 2018 - Some Place in PA...
- 2nd Annual East Coast Meetup - June 9th, 2018 - Captial Powersports, Wake Forest, NC.
- 3rd Annual MPC June 21st, 2018 - July 11th, 2018
- Barber Vintage Festival - October 5th, 2018 - October 7th, 2018
- Jon plans to ride across the country, much more detail to add at a later time. :)
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one-time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated
Running time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Feedback page