Justin Webster is back in the house (previously episode 75) to give an update on what he's been up to. The City Scrambler that we saw as a rough setup in January has been received very well in finished form and he took that to some bike shows, was featured by Bike EXIF, and more. The topics are many and this episode is all Justin and we parked all the other segments until next week.
- City Scrambler - Honda CB 550 is done and we talk about the process to finish the bike
- Shown at Handbuilt Show in Austin Texas
- Also went to OG Moto in LA with the 550
- Justin's CB 750 was featured in Bike EXIF annual calendar
- Next for Justin we may see something using Triumph as the base, we can't wait to see it!
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one-time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated
Running time: 1 hour 26 minutes
Questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Feedback page